How do you print your nails?
- Start by printing something on a paper with a laser printer.
- Paint your nails with Essie Sand Tropez.
- Paint one coat of top coat ( Essie Good to go) on one nail.
- Soak your piece of paper in water for about 30 seconds in order for it to be wet.
- Then apply the piece of paper on your nail.
How do you write words on your nails?
Use the tweezers to hold the letters while you cut them. Paint your nails with a top coat, then carefully press the letter cutouts onto your nails. It might be a good idea to do this one nail and letter at a time so that the top coat does not dry out too fast. The top coat will “glue” the letter to the nail.
How do you do Newspaper nails with water?
- The process is basically the same with the use of alcohol but instead it just uses water.
- Paint your shades in a light shade nail polish.
- Apply a double coat.
- Now soak the newspaper strip in water for a few seconds.
- Moist your nails and put the paper on them.
- Dip your finger in water and gently pat over the paper.
Can you use nail art paper?
You don’t have to be super artistic to pull this look off either. All you ‘ll need is some rubbing alcohol (or water!) and a little patience for this nail art design. With this tutorial, you can use newspapers, magazine cutouts, and even colorful paper designs to create art on your nails.
Can you print nail decals?
Start by printing out your desired print or logo onto a sheet of paper. It’s imperative that you use a laser printer, this will not work with an ink jet printer. Carefully stick a strip of clear packing tape over top of the image you will be using for your DIY nail decal.