- 1 How do you say reading newspaper in Spanish?
- 2 What is newspaper article in Spanish?
- 3 Are newspapers masculine or feminine?
- 4 What do we call newspaper in French?
- 5 How do I use Google Translate to speak Spanish?
- 6 What are the Spanish articles?
- 7 How do you say article in Spanish?
- 8 Is Journal masculine or feminine French?
- 9 Is professeur masculine or feminine?
- 10 Is Tele masculine or feminine?
- 11 How do you say news in French?
- 12 How do you say newspaper column in French?
- 13 What is French magazine?
How do you say reading newspaper in Spanish?
Examples have not been reviewed.
What is newspaper article in Spanish?
artículo de periódico. newspaper article. – news article; news story.
Are newspapers masculine or feminine?
There isn’t anything especially feminine about the particular word ” newspaper “, so a dictionary entry for the word will not classify it as female (or as male ). The use of “sister” in this context is conventional; there isn’t any particular logic behind it.
What do we call newspaper in French?
Wiktionary: newspaper → papier journal, journaux, journal.
How do I use Google Translate to speak Spanish?
Translate by speech
- Go to the Google Translate page.
- Choose the language input.
- At the bottom left of the text box, click Speak.
- When told to ” Speak now,” say what you want to translate.
- To stop recording, click Speak.
What are the Spanish articles?
- In English, there is only one definite article: the. In Spanish, you have to choose between four definite articles: el, la, los and las.
- In Spanish, all nouns (including words for things) are either masculine or feminine – this is called their gender. And just as in English they can also be either singular or plural.
How do you say article in Spanish?
“A / An” in Spanish It’s called the “indefinite” article, because you are talking about “a” tree, not a particular tree (where it would be “the” tree). For singular/masculine we use: Un coche. For singular/feminine we use: Una mesa. For masculine plural we use: Unos coches.
Is Journal masculine or feminine French?
|un livre (a book) le journal (the newspaper)||une maison (a house) la fleur (the flower)|
Is professeur masculine or feminine?
Le professeur (m) (the professor) is always masculine, even when it’s talking about your female professor/teacher! The nouns that express things without an obvious gender (e.g., objects and abstract concepts) have only one form.
Is Tele masculine or feminine?
As for your question, it’s a feminine noun.
How do you say news in French?
1. L’actualité / les actualités / les nouvelles ( news ) These are the common words used for the English word “ news.” You’ll notice that even though English always makes “ news ” plural, it can be singular or plural in French.
How do you say newspaper column in French?
” newspaper column ” translation into French
- volume_up. chroniqueur de journal.
- volume_up. chroniqueur de journaux.
What is French magazine?
1. (= publication) magazine m ⧫ revue f.