How do you print your nails?
- Start by printing something on a paper with a laser printer.
- Paint your nails with Essie Sand Tropez.
- Paint one coat of top coat ( Essie Good to go) on one nail.
- Soak your piece of paper in water for about 30 seconds in order for it to be wet.
- Then apply the piece of paper on your nail.
Can you use nail art paper?
You don’t have to be super artistic to pull this look off either. All you ‘ll need is some rubbing alcohol (or water!) and a little patience for this nail art design. With this tutorial, you can use newspapers, magazine cutouts, and even colorful paper designs to create art on your nails.
Can you print on nails?
Transferring printed designs onto nails is really easy to do, very fun and looks really funkyJ. Prep the client’s nails. This design can go over natural nails, silk/fibreglass nails, gel nails and acrylic nails. Apply base coat to the nail.