How do you make a flower out of newspaper?
How to make Paper Flowers:
- Get ten pieces of thin (not card stock) two sided paper – anything from newspaper to fancy patterned paper works.
- Stack them up and cut out a circle.
- Cut spokes into the paper.
- When you’re done it should look like this.
- Separate you circles.
- Re-stack pile.
- Staple through the center of the stack.
How do you make a rose out of newspaper?
- Step 1: What Do You Need to Make These? Not much!
- Step 2: The Base. Take one of the sticks and with a piece of newspaper, make the center of the flower.
- Step 3: The Petals.
- Step 4: First Layer of Petals.
- Step 5: Second Layer of Petals.
- Step 6: Third Layer of Petals and Folding.
- Step 7: Curling the Petals.
- Step 8: Done!
How do you make a Easy Paper Rose?
- Fold a Blintz Base.
- Unfold, then fold the paper in half vertically.
- Fold each corner into the middle crease to make what is known in origami as a blintz base.
- Form a Double Blintz.
- Form a Triple Blintz.
- Make the Petals.
- Begin Folding the Leaves.
How do you make a book page out of flowers?
- Step 1: Get Some Books and Cut Out the Pages.
- Step 2: Cut Out Squares and Fold Them.
- Step 3: Make Your Template and Cut Out Your Petals.
- Step 4: Cut Your Different Petal Sizes.
- Step 5: Glue Your Petals and Curl the Petals.
- Step 6: Glue the Layers Together.
- Step 7: Add Your Stem.
- 3 People Made This Project!
How do you make a page Rose?
Book Page Roses
- Step 1: Materials. You will need:
- Step 2: Make the Petals. You will need to cut 3 squares of equal size from the pages of an old book.
- Step 3: Glue and Curl the Petals. Recrease each fold on the petals to a valley fold so they all sit the same way.
- Step 4: Add a Stem.
- Step 5: Tips.
- 11 People Made This Project!
- 19 Comments.
What kind of paper do you use to make paper flowers?
These paper flowers use a variety of materials such as cardstock, scrapbook paper, tissue paper, metallic text-weight paper, and crepe paper.