How do you make an easy Pilgrim hat?
How to make a Pilgrim Hat Bonnet
- Begin with a sheet of white construction paper – 11 x 17.
- Fold along the line.
- Apply Sugar Glue and fold down.
- Along the bottom – measure 5 1/2 inches from the left side, and then another 5 1/2 inches – then measure up 3 inches at each of those marks.
- Cut along the lines.
How do you make a paper pilgrim?
- 1 Prepare the paper. Prepare a sheet of 12″ x 18″ drawing paper or white construction paper.
- 2Draw three lines.
- 3Punch a pair of holes.
- 4Fold along the horizontal line.
- 5Cut a pair of ribbons.
- 6Attach the ribbons.
- 7Glue the top flap.
- 8Cut along the vertical lines.
How do you make a paper headband for kids?
- 1Cut a long paper strip.
- 2Decorate the paper strip.
- Then I added some V’s and dots to complete a simple Native American-inspired pattern.
- 3Glue the ends together.
- 4 Make feather shapes on paper.
- 5Cut and fold the paper feather.
- 6Cut fringes.