- 1 How do you make a good paper hat?
- 2 How do you make a birthday hat out of newspaper?
- 3 How do you make an easy origami hat?
- 4 How do you make a cardboard hat?
- 5 How do you make a paper hat out of one piece of paper?
- 6 How do you make a paper sailor’s hat?
- 7 How do you make a party hat template out of paper?
- 8 How do you make a Krispy Kreme hat out of paper?
How do you make a good paper hat?
How to make a paper hat (Video)
- Take a full newspaper sheet and lay it flat.
- Fold it in half as it would be folded normally.
- With the folded side at the top, fold the right-hand corner into the middle.
- Fold the left-hand corner down to meet it.
- Fold the bottom of the sheet up to meet the top triangle.
- Fold it in again.
- Flip the whole hat over.
How do you make a birthday hat out of newspaper?
How to Make Old-Fashioned Newspaper Party Hats
- Step 1: Start with your newspaper in the landscape orientation and the fold at the top.
- Step 2: Find the middle of the page and fold each top corner down to meet in the middle – it will look like an almost triangle.
- Step 3: Fold the bottom edge up on either side.
- The * corners will now be together.
How do you make an easy origami hat?
Origami Hat Instructions
- Start with a rectangular piece of paper, white side up.
- Now fold the top down to the bottom edge.
- Fold the top corners down to the centre line.
- Fold the bottom edge (uppermost layer only) up to the base of the triangles.
- Fold this part up once again, and crease well.
How do you make a cardboard hat?
- Step 1: Material Required. 1) Waste cardboard sheets.
- Step 2: Draw the Outline. Firstly you need to draw the same thing like in the above image.
- Step 3: Cut It Out. now cut 6 pieces of the same shape and size.
- Step 4: Join All the Six Pieces.
- Step 5: Turning and Joining.
- Step 6: Designing.
- Step 7: Ready.
How do you make a paper hat out of one piece of paper?
- Crease a rectangular sheet of paper down the middle.
- Fold the paper in half widthwise.
- Fold the top corners to the center crease.
- Fold 1 of the flaps along the bottom edge up.
- Fold the brim inwards if it is too wide for you.
- Flip the paper over and fold the second flap up too.
How do you make a paper sailor’s hat?
How to Fold a Paper Sailor Hat:
- Fold the paper in half horizontally and crease.
- Fold the paper in half vertically and crease.
- Fold the two corners diagonally to the center line and crease.
- Fold the bottom flaps up on both sides of the hat.
- Pull open the hat and it’s ready to wear.
How do you make a party hat template out of paper?
How to Make a Paper Party Hat
- Step 1: Use an old paper party hat as a template.
- Step 2: Cut out the hats.
- Step 3: Curl up the hats to make a cone shape.
- Step 4: Fold your crepe paper in half lengthwise, then sew it in place the entire length of the crepe paper.
- Step 5: Use hot glue gun to glue crepe paper to inside of hat along the bottom of cone.
How do you make a Krispy Kreme hat out of paper?
You can fold newspaper into a hat in the Krispy Kreme style. Lay one page of newspaper on a hard, flat surface. Detach the pages by cutting along the center crease, if you have a large newspaper sheet with two attached pages. You will only use one page to make the hat.