- 1 Is there a way to save a webpage as a PDF?
- 2 How do you save a New York Times article as a PDF?
- 3 How do you save a file as a PDF?
- 4 How do I convert a medium article to PDF?
- 5 How do I save an xhtml as a PDF?
- 6 How can I save an image as a PDF?
- 7 How do I save an article?
- 8 How do I save uptodate as a PDF?
- 9 How do I print a Time article?
- 10 What kind of file is a PDF?
- 11 How do I save a PDF file to a specific folder?
- 12 How do I save a PDF file on my phone?
- 13 How do you save a medium article?
- 14 How do I export a medium article?
- 15 Can I print articles from medium?
Is there a way to save a webpage as a PDF?
If you want to save a web page from your Android device or iPhone, the Chrome browser has an easy way to do so. Open the app and go the web page in question. When there, tap the dots in the top right corner then select Share… from the menu. On the next page, scroll down until you find the Print option.
How do you save a New York Times article as a PDF?
In a nutshell, when you find an article you want to save, switch to reader mode and then use the PDF – saving function in the Print box on your Windows PC or Mac to make a copy of the article in a new file.
How do you save a file as a PDF?
To save a file in. pdf format:
- Open the document you want to save as a.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Save As (choosing Save As keeps your original version and allows you to save an additional copy in another file format.)
- In the File Name box, enter a name for the file if you haven’t already.
How do I convert a medium article to PDF?
How To Save A Web Page As a PDF
- At the left side of Print window, click Change under Destination.
- After the Select a destination window appeared, select Save as PDF under Local Destinations.
- At top-left corner, under Print, click Save then a window appeared and you can save the web page as a PDF file where you want.
How do I save an xhtml as a PDF?
How to convert HTML pages into PDF files:
- On a Windows computer, open an HTML web page in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Firefox.
- Click the “Convert to PDF ” button in the Adobe PDF toolbar to start the PDF conversion.
- Enter a file name and save your new PDF file in a desired location.
How can I save an image as a PDF?
Android Mobile Devices
- On your Android device, open the image gallery.
- Open the image.
- Select the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- Select Print.
- Under Select a printer, choose Save as PDF.
- Tap Download PDF located in the upper-right corner.
- Select a location to save the PDF and select Save.
How do I save an article?
Long press a story and select “Download” to save an article on Android. Google introduced similar functionality for Android phones last year.
How do I save uptodate as a PDF?
Yes, you may save or export a topic by using the Print feature in the topic tools and using your browser’s save facility.
How do I print a Time article?
You can either print the whole page by clicking the print icon or you can select your article by clicking on the snapshot tool icon. On this screen, on the right hand side, you will see a preview of how your article will print out. NB: choosing this printer and A3 will print the item in colour as a default.
What kind of file is a PDF?
pdf file extension is a Portable Document Format ( PDF ) file. PDFs are typically used to distribute read-only documents that preserve the layout of a page. They’re commonly used for documents like user manuals, eBooks, application forms, and scanned documents, to name just a few.
How do I save a PDF file to a specific folder?
Use the drop-down menu below the ” Save As:” field or choose a location from the “Favorites” section on the left side of the dialog box. Click on Save. It’s the lower-right corner of the dialog box. The document will be saved as a PDF file in the location you specified.
How do I save a PDF file on my phone?
Here is how to save a file as PDF: Android On the File tab, tap Print. If not already selected, tap Save as PDF on the drop-down list and then tap Save. Now tap on Save. Choose a location for your PDF, enter a new name (optional), and then tap Save.
How do you save a medium article?
Swipe over the article in-feed and click the middle Save icon. You can also click the Save icon while reading the article on the bottom toolbar. You can always access your Saved articles (offline too) by going to the side menu.
How do I export a medium article?
Exporting your content
- On your homepage, click on your profile picture and click Settings.
- Scroll down to the Download your information section.
- Click Download. zip and confirm by clicking Export.
- A link to download your archive will be sent to you by email when it is finished.
Can I print articles from medium?
This is a great tool to use if you want to read Medium articles online, print them out whilst keeping nice formatting, or even sending them to an eBook reader! Simply click on the “download” button, and the extension will automatically download the article as a PDF.