- 1 How do you say newspaper in Spanish?
- 2 What is the word for news in Spanish?
- 3 How do you say reading newspaper in Spanish?
- 4 Are newspapers masculine or feminine?
- 5 How do you say newspaper in French?
- 6 How do you say 9 in Spanish?
- 7 How do you say good news in Spanish?
- 8 How do you say news in French?
- 9 How do I use Google Translate to speak Spanish?
- 10 Whats the full meaning of newspaper?
- 11 Is Journal masculine or feminine French?
- 12 Is professeur masculine or feminine?
How do you say newspaper in Spanish?
- newspaper clipping newspaper cutting (n) recorte (m) de periódico.
- newspaper office (n) redacción (f) (de periódico)
- newspaper report (n) reportaje (m)
What is the word for news in Spanish?
noticias, telediario, noticiero, informativos Spanish.
How do you say reading newspaper in Spanish?
Examples have not been reviewed.
Are newspapers masculine or feminine?
There isn’t anything especially feminine about the particular word ” newspaper “, so a dictionary entry for the word will not classify it as female (or as male ). The use of “sister” in this context is conventional; there isn’t any particular logic behind it.
How do you say newspaper in French?
Wiktionary: newspaper → papier journal, journaux, journal.
How do you say 9 in Spanish?
In this lesson, you’ll learn the numbers 1-10 in Spanish and practice their pronunciation. The Numbers 1-10.
How do you say good news in Spanish?
good news n. buenas noticias loc nom fpl.
How do you say news in French?
1. L’actualité / les actualités / les nouvelles ( news ) These are the common words used for the English word “ news.” You’ll notice that even though English always makes “ news ” plural, it can be singular or plural in French.
How do I use Google Translate to speak Spanish?
Translate by speech
- Go to the Google Translate page.
- Choose the language input.
- At the bottom left of the text box, click Speak.
- When told to ” Speak now,” say what you want to translate.
- To stop recording, click Speak.
Whats the full meaning of newspaper?
“Over 20 years of studying and only today I find out that the word ‘ NEWSPAPER ‘ is the abbreviation of ‘North, East, West, South, Past and Present Events Report’.
Is Journal masculine or feminine French?
|un livre (a book) le journal (the newspaper)||une maison (a house) la fleur (the flower)|
Is professeur masculine or feminine?
Le professeur (m) (the professor) is always masculine, even when it’s talking about your female professor/teacher! The nouns that express things without an obvious gender (e.g., objects and abstract concepts) have only one form.