- 1 What is a feature story example?
- 2 Whats is feature?
- 3 How do you write a feature for a newspaper?
- 4 What is difference between news and feature?
- 5 What is feature and its types?
- 6 What is a feature in a story?
- 7 How do you use feature?
- 8 What is a feature of a product?
- 9 What is main feature?
- 10 What are the 5 parts of a newspaper article?
- 11 How do you introduce a feature article?
- 12 How do you start a newspaper?
- 13 Who is best feature writer?
- 14 What are the 7 types of journalism?
- 15 What are the basic elements of news?
What is a feature story example?
Examples of feature stories include news features, profiles, spot features, trend stories, and live-ins. Feature stories can be found in the main news section of a newspaper, especially if they profile a person or group currently in the news.
Whats is feature?
A feature is a distinctive trait or a special attraction. Feature can also mean to give special attention to something. The word feature has several other senses as a noun and a verb. A feature is a unique quality or characteristic that something has.
How do you write a feature for a newspaper?
Steps to Writing Feature Articles
- The Headline. The headline or title of the article should grab the readers’ attention quickly so they’ll keep reading.
- The Deck.
- The Introduction.
- The Body.
- The Conclusion.
- Be Conversational.
- Don’t Be Afraid of Opinions.
- Remember You’re Still a Reporter.
What is difference between news and feature?
The major difference between a news story and a feature story is that a news story is time-sensitive. Feature stories, however, are not as time-dependent and contain no urgent content. You can write one anytime after an event occurs.
What is feature and its types?
A feature story is a piece of non-fiction writing about news. A feature story is a type of soft news. The main sub- types are the news feature and the human-interest story. A feature story is distinguished from other types of non-news by the quality of the writing.
What is a feature in a story?
A feature is a longer piece of writing than a news story. Features come in many different types and are widely used in magazines, newspapers and online. A feature will often cover an issue in greater depth than a news story would do; or it might look at an ongoing story from a different angle.
How do you use feature?
“She has the physical features required for the part.” “He is working on a big feature.” “Her column is a regular feature in the Sunday paper.” “They have a daily feature on local restaurants.”
What is a feature of a product?
Definition: Product features are a product’s traits or attributes that deliver value to end-users and differentiate a product in the market. The battery life of an electronic device can be considered a feature. But the key trait of any product feature should be the value or benefit it delivers to the user.
What is main feature?
Noun. An especially significant or interesting detail or event. highlight. focus. feature.
What are the 5 parts of a newspaper article?
- 1.1.1 Headline.
- 1.1.2 Subhead.
- 1.1.3 Byline.
- 1.1.4 Lead.
- 1.1. 5 Body or running text.
- 1.1.6 Conclusion.
How do you introduce a feature article?
A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing a Compelling Article Introduction
- Master the opening line. To have a strong introduction, you need to open with a strong first sentence.
- Have something unique to say.
- Keep it simple.
- Speak directly to the reader.
- Explain what the article is about.
- Explain the importance of the article.
How do you start a newspaper?
Follow these steps to start a newspaper business from home:
- Decide on Niche.
- Decide on Structure.
- Hire Associates.
- Arrange for Tools and equipments.
- Legal Registration: Obtain business license from the local county office.
Who is best feature writer?
- Ben Taub of The New Yorker.
- Hannah Dreier of ProPublica.
- Rachel Kaadzi Ghansah, freelance reporter, GQ.
- C. J.
- Kathryn Schulz of The New Yorker.
- Diana Marcum of Los Angeles Times.
- No award given.
- John Branch of The New York Times.
What are the 7 types of journalism?
Types of journalism Regarding Hard News
- Investigative Journalism.
- Political Journalism.
- Crime Journalism.
- Business Journalism.
- Arts Journalism.
- Celebrity Journalism.
- Education Journalism.
- Sports Journalism.
What are the basic elements of news?
- Human interest.